SPACARE ALKALINITY INCREASER
Total Alkalinity should be maintained between 125ppm – 150ppm. pH should be maintained in the range of 7.2 – 7.6. Ensure your spa water is tested prior to adding Alkalinity pH Increaser.
TOTAL ALKALINITY INSTRUCTIONS DOSAGE:
Add 18gm of Alkalinity pH Increaser per 1000 litres of water to increase Total Alkalinity by 10 parts per million (ppm)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Calculate the required amount of Alkalinity pH Increaser (see dosage above)
2. Dissolve in a bucket of water, then pour slowly into the water with the pump & filter operating.
3. Run filter for at least 1 hour.
4. Allow 3-4 hours before re-testing the Alkalinity.
pH INSTRUCTIONS - DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. have the water tested for both Total Alkalinity and pH.
2. Always adjust Total Alkalinity before raising the pH.
3. Calculate the required amount of Alkalinity pH Increaser
4. Dissolve in a bucket of water, then pour slowly into the water with the pump & filter operating.
5. Run filter for at least 1 hour.
6. Allow 3-4 hours before testing the pH level again.
If pH has been 6.8 or lower for some time and corrosion of metal fixtures is apparent, seek professional advise before adding Alkalinity & pH Increaser as metal staining may occur.